Dear Parents and Carers,
The Anglican Schools Commission group of Principals have been in deliberations this afternoon concerning the Premier’s announcement that schools will be closed this coming week. I wish to clarify for you the following aspects as per the Government’s directions:
- No visitors, parents or students are permitted on campus without the Principal’s permission.
- Please keep children at home.
- Only essential staff will be on site to assist with essential services.
- Teachers will be undertaking preparation off-site for the resumption of classes, or should it be required, on-line learning.
- Our administration office will still be operational, please don’t hesitate to contact us for any queries you may have.
As soon as more information is available to us I will pass this information on. Regular updates will be provided via our website front page. These are challenging times once more, just when we thought and prayed this year may be different than 2020.
Best wishes, stay safe and importantly please follow the Health Departments advice.