Our school is a place in which we can all grow and thrive, realising our full potential as a whole persons, emotionally, socially, physically and intellectually.
Opportunities now…benefits for life
As a community we are committed to upholding the Anglican ethos and nurturing students to reach their full potential through service, excellence and enjoyment of learning.
Faith: spiritual and moral development through Christian principles and pastoral care
Integrity: Trust, honesty and openness in though, word and deed
Respect: Respect for ourselves, others and our community
Education: an inclusive, collaborative teaching and learning environment
Our School motto is 'Rejoice in Service'. Georgiana Molloy was a remarkable witness of faith, service and justice. Our students are inspired to take up the challenges before them to make our world a better place through their faith, their sense of justice and their service to others.
Our school was established by the Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.) in 2003 and it is one of 14 Anglican schools under the umbrella of the ASC.
Established in 1985, the core purpose of the ASC is to establish and support low-fee Anglican systemic schools which provide a high quality, inclusive and caring Christian education.
- nurture spiritual growth
- provide a dynamic education while maintaining continuity with the past
- value a spirit of inquiry and intellectual endeavour
- support the development of the whole person with a balanced education
- promote a safe, disciplined, caring learning community
- aspire to be inclusive and open, responding to diverse needs and abilities
- affirm the dignity and worth of all people
- promote social, ethical, civic and environmental responsibility
The ASC has six principal values which we share as a school community.
- Faith: Living by Gospel values
- Excellence: Pursuing high standards in all things
- Justice: Demonstrating fairness, compassion and conviction
- Respect: Respecting self, others and our planet
- Integrity: Acting with honesty and openness
- Diversity: Promoting social inclusion and celebrating difference