Our school is a place in which we can all grow and thrive, realising our full potential as a whole person, emotionally, socially, physically and intellectually.
Providing opportunities now, benefits for life.
As a school of the Anglican Schools Commission we provide excellence in education, nurture fulfilment and empower success.
As a proudly progressive Anglican School, the following values guide all that we do:
Inclusion: We value diversity by fostering safe spaces and genuine opportunities to find meaningful relationships and belonging.
Respect: We are true to ourselves, others and the environment and compassionate in our actions.
Accomplishment: We encourage and cultivate each of us to experience success in our own ways.
Spirituality: We nurture spiritual growth and holistic wellbeing as we embrace kindness, compassion, connection and purpose, through service to others.
Our School motto is 'Rejoice in Service'. Georgiana Molloy was a remarkable witness of faith, service and justice. Our students are inspired to take up the challenges before them to make our world a better place through their faith, their sense of justice and their service to others.
Our school was established by the Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.) in 2003 and it is one of 14 Anglican schools under the umbrella of the ASC.
Established in 1985, the core purpose of the ASC is to establish and support low-fee Anglican systemic schools which provide a high-quality, inclusive and caring Christian education.
- nurture spiritual growth
- provide a dynamic education while maintaining continuity with the past
- value a spirit of inquiry and intellectual endeavour
- support the development of the whole person with a balanced education
- promote a safe, disciplined, caring learning community
- aspire to be inclusive and open, responding to diverse needs and abilities
- affirm the dignity and worth of all people
- promote social, ethical, civic and environmental responsibility
The ASC has six principal values which we share as a school community.
- Faith: Living by Gospel values
- Excellence: Pursuing high standards in all things
- Justice: Demonstrating fairness, compassion and conviction
- Respect: Respecting self, others and our planet
- Integrity: Acting with honesty and openness
- Diversity: Promoting social inclusion and celebrating difference