Our school aims to provide a quality, caring and inclusive education at an affordable price for families.
We always endeavour to put the wellbeing of our staff, students and families at the forefront of our decision making. We appreciate that this year has been tough for all of us, and for some families the effects of the pandemic have had a significant impact on finances.
In response to the current climate, we have undertaken a review of our 2021 school fees, levies and charges. We are pleased to announce that in 2021, we will be making a GMAS education even more affordable for our current and prospective families.
The following changes will apply to 2021 school fees:
- No increase to tuition fees for students in Years 3-12
- A 25% reduction to Early Childhood tuition fees (LG to Year 2)
- A 50% reduction on tuition fees for eligible concession card holders
- We continue to offer discounted tuition fees for families with more than one child enrolled
- Resource levies across the school will now include school excursions and Secondary subject levies, with the exception of Outdoor Education/Physical Education, and as a result, the resource levies costs will provide better overall value to families.
In these uncertain times, our hope is that these changes to our fees will ensure a quality education at GMAS remains affordable for our current families and those considering GMAS as their school of choice.
Our Accounts Department is available during school time between 8am to 4pm. Please phone (08) 9752 5252 or email email@example.com.
School Fees 2021
The Department of Education & Training offers an allowance to assist eligible families with the cost of secondary schooling. The allowance is payable to holders of Family Health Care Cards (not student cards), a Pensioner Concession Card, or Veterans Affairs Card. If approved, the Department will pay $115 directly to parents to assist with the purchase of uniforms and textbooks. $235 is paid directly to the school to offset the school fee account.
Concession Card Holders
We offer discounted tuition fees for parents and caregivers who are in possession of an eligible concession card. To apply, please complete a Concession Card Assistance Form and make an appointment with our Bookkeeper to lodge the form in person.